Saturday, January 31, 2015

Shower me in Shawermas

How many angels can dance on the tip of a needle?
Dunno, but there are none on the tip of my knife
See, this shit is about to get seriously evil
'Cause I'm about to be the cause of ending many a life

After 4 weeks of this fishy diet
Now is not the time to be a feathered or 4-legged beast
And fine, it was okay, ya3ni I wish you'd try it
But tomorrow on blood and meat we feast

Ribs? I got dibs.
And I'm ticking off the tikka
Kababs with my shababs
Is this chicken pot pie? 'Cause I'm addict'd (ah this is.. bad, even by my standards)

By tomorrow, they'll wish they had never gotten on that ark
Cuz even when I'm done, I'm coming back for more
You cry poor animals! But this is nature's hierarch(y)
And I will have returned to being a *&^%#@^* carnivore.

No comments:

Post a Comment